在人的上面,一定要把人當人;人之下,把自己當成一個人。
Above people, we must treat people as people; Under people, to think of themselves as a person.
在自己的生活中自己做決定。一起加油!
Make your own decisions in your own life. Come on together!
如果你因為害怕失敗而不努力,那你已經失敗了。
If you don't work hard because you're afraid of failure, you've already failed.
別著急,停下來感受一下。
Don't worry. Stop and feel it.
興奮十年,夢想遠航。
Ten years of excitement, dream of sailing.
又是一個美好的早晨,改變自己,行動起來。
It's another good morning, change yourself and get moving.
堅持住,這個世界的溫柔在等著你。
Hold on, the gentleness of the world is waiting for you.
因為我年輕,我別無選擇,只能去嘗試。
Because I was young, I had no choice but to try.
一切都是苦的,別人在戰(zhàn)斗,你不能放棄!
Everything is bitter, others are fighting, you can't give up!
大鵬總有一天會隨風飛翔,它會隨風直出云外。
Dapeng will one day fly with the wind, it will be straight out of the clouds with the wind.
一切都是浮云,既然你無情,我為什么要感興趣?
Everything is a cloud, if you heartless, why should I be interested?
不爬山,不知天高;不要去深谷,不知道它有多厚。
Do not climb, do not know the sky is high; Don't go to the ravine, you don't know how thick it is.
每個人都在努力,不僅僅是你!
Everyone is working hard, not just you!
文憑高低并不重要。關鍵是要出汗水。
The degree is not important. The key is to sweat.
生活因努力而存在,努力因生活而永恒。
Life exists because of effort, and effort is eternal because of life.